This is a list of all the resources for wedding pros that I personally use and couldn't run my business without. From technoloty, to office supplies and more this list is for all the wedding pros out there.
Are you wondering what the best tools are to run your wedding business? My favorites services and products are listed below to help make the decision process a little easier for you!
Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. I only recommend products that I use, test and love. Thank you for your support!
- Dropbox - Backup your files and photos to the the cloud
- Get 500 MB of bonus space with this link
- Freshbooks - Easy to use cloud based bookkeeping software and timer to track your hours
- G Suite - Gmail and organizing digital files
- get 20% off your first year with this link
- Go Daddy - Purchase and register domains and more.
- International Virtual Assistant Association (IVAA) - For finding a virtual assistant
Marketing + Sales
- Canva - For designing graphics
- HoneyBook - The streamlined way to receive, track and book inquiries
- Get 50% off your first year with this link
- Later - For scheduling Instagram posts
- MailChimp - For e-newsletters
- SquareSpace - Build your own beautiful website
- TinyPrints - Business cards, address labels and holiday mailings
Planning + office essentials
- AllSeated - Create to scale floor plans, guest lists and seating assignments
- Better Binders - Durable and definitely better than the average binder
- Calendly - For scheduling calls and meetings
- G2 Pens - Simply the best, I've been using these since high school
- Ikea - Standup desk, regular desk and fun stuff for the office
- iPad - For working on the go
- Mouse - So much easier and faster to get work done
- Paper Shredder - For security (this is not my exact one, but very similar)
- Post Its - For wedding day and notes around the office
- Printer - Wireless printing and of course double-sided
- Skype, Google Hangout and Facetime - To make video calls
- UberConference - For making conference calls for free
- Wireless keyboard - The best way to type