Blueprint is our signature wedding pro program. The program is three months of coaching and consulting focused on business, marketing, customer service and more! Are you ready to discover your ideal client? Get our free worksheet now!Lovely Day Strategy provides professional, approachable and friendly coaching and consulting for wedding pros so that they can be successful, balanced and have fun in their businesses. Wedding planners, wedding photographers, wedding florists, wedding DJs and more can all benefit from business coaching and consulting.
Perfect for: Wedding pros in all stages of business, whether you have an idea for a wedding business or are a seasoned pro. No matter where you are with your business, we'll dig deep to review the current business (or business idea) and create a Blueprint for your success.
- For newbie wedding pros we'll work together to lay a foundation with steps for progress and achievements.
- For seasoned wedding pros that want to expand their potential, we'll evaluate your business and come up with fresh ideas that you can implement now.
- A detailed questionnaire for you to fill out prior to our first session, which will start our coaching
- Three dedicated one to one sessions, one per month to dig into your ideas, challenges and create steps for moving your business forward. Each session is all about you and your business.
- Email access between sessions for quick questions and brief follow up so that you don't feel alone or have to wait until our next session for answers
- Steps and actions for after your three months of Blueprint
Session 1 : Business Basics
- We'll dig deep to discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your business
- Identify who your client is (and is not) so that you have the knowledge to book clients that you love (and love you back)
- Start to identify the aims, values and purpose of your business
- Short and long term goal setting
- Get your office operations organized and automated to free up your time (even if your office is a card table in your kitchen)
- Discuss the wedding industry as a whole and how to stand out
Session 2 : Marvelous Marketing
- Review your website design, flow, wording and text. You only get one chance to make a first impression.
- Discuss your branding, logo, colors and style
- Social media recommendations for best practices, posts, automation and cohesion
- Talk about in person networking opportunities. I'll share my tips and tricks for feeling more confident and engaged when you meet new people
Session 3 : Sales Simplified
- Audit your packages to see what you could add, remove and update
- Review your prices and assist with aligning them to your packages
- Provide tips to build confidence selling yourself and your skills
- Review your sales process to make it smoother, faster and easier for your potential clients
- Discuss what happens after they book and how to start the relationship off strong
ready to learn more?
The first step is a quick call to get to know each other to ensure we are a good fit together, because three months is a long partnership and I want you to be successful.